At Boxy's Paint & Body, Inc. we have used Speedliner bed liners for over 10 years. Speedliner bed liners are a very durable product and it is made to last with superior strength! Offering a non-slip surface, industrial strength spray in liners, and 80% stronger than competitors bed liners. Here are some commonly asked questions:
1. How long do you need my truck? If we have it in the morning we will have it back to you the following morning.
2. Do you have something to drive? Yes as long as you have full coverage insurance.
3. When can I wash my truck? We wash it for you before it leaves.
4. When can I haul something? After 24 hours you may use it for light loads. After 72 hours for heavy loads, however cold temperatures may slow down the curing process.
5. What is the cost?
Regular Box under the box side rails in black is $575.00 plus tax
Long Box under the box side rails in black is $775.00 plus tax
To go over the rails add $75.00 plus tax
To do a bedliner in color adds $110.00 plus tax
6. Can you do rocker panels? Yes - call for pricing
Feel free to contact us with any other questions you may have.
|Contact Boxy's Paint & Body, Inc.
to get your Speedliner Bed Liner